Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Testimonial: Randy Stevens, St. Timothy's School

Randy Stevens
St. Timothy's School

Why did you choose Adler Display? 

Design. I had worked with Adler on a previous project and they did a great job with design. I believe they are especially skilled at listening to what I am seeking and translating that into great design.

How well was your project managed from concept to completion?

Excellent. Jeff was exceptional. I believe the entire team that has worked on our three projects have been extremely talented and skilled.

Does the completed project live up to your expectations?

Yes. They did some mock ups for me of my original ideas. They took my feedback and redesigned it and developed a superior product.

How would you rate your overall experience with Adler Display? 1 - Not Good, 10 - Excellent

10

Additional Comments:

Continue doing what you do. You are really unique from all of the other groups I have worked over the years. You are especially skilled at taking feedback and incorporating it back into revisions of the design. You do not get so wedded to your original concepts that you are unable to see new possibilities. I really value your creativity, openness to feedback and responsiveness. I believe those three combined are unique qualities from the other firms I have worked.